Choose between a Great White Cage Dive or a Whale Shark Snorkelling Adventure. What type of shark do you prefer?
Spend a day snorkelling in the beautiful aqua waters of Exmouth WA, sidling up to the majestic Whale SHARK and other ocean marine life. Measuring up to 10 meters the Whale SHARK dwarfs its surroundings and delivers an unforgettable tranquil adventure.
All you can hear is the bubbles from your air tank and the heavy pounding of your heart. Your anxiety builds as a large dark shadow edges towards you. Slowly coming into focus is the unforgettable outline of a 6 meter long Great White Shark just centimetres away.
Shark Experience holiday Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. It is the entrants’ responsibility to read all Terms and Conditions prior to entering.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter:
3. Subject to clause 4 entry is open to all residents of Australian and New Zealand over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who hold a valid driver’s licence and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). New Zealand entrants must have a valid passport and have no restrictions to travel to Australia.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, Noble Beverages, associated agencies and companies, Jimmy Van www.jimmyvan.me, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is Mann&Noble p/l ABN 147 260 197 of No.1 Southridge Unit Estate, 2 Southridge Street, Eastern Creek, NSW, Australia, 2766.
6. Eligible Entrants can enter the competition when purchasing a Shark vacuum cleaner from one of the certified Australian and New Zealand retailers listed on www.sharkclean.com.au. This does not include a purchase from a 3rd party reseller or second hand item from www.ebay.com.au, www.gumtree.com.au or similar business or private reseller. The entry must be completed online at www.sharkclean.com.au/adventure or www.sharkclean.co.nz/adventure.
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants, unless they opt-out, consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter via firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be
eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted:
9. One entry per Eligible Subscription. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish Dates:
10. The competition commences on 19/03/2018 at 12:01 AM and closes 30/06/2018 at
11:59 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winner will be chosen by a panel of two (2) Mann&Noble staff and one (1) independent contractor. Winner drawn 16/07/18 at 11:00 AM at Mann&Noble p/l No.1 Southridge Unit Estate, 2 Southridge Street, Eastern Creek, NSW, Australia, 2766. The Promoter will ensure that all entries are viewed and a valid reason is given for choosing the winner.
13. The winner will be able to choose their date or travel, based on availability. To be agreed with by the promoter.
14. Prizes (or in the case of tickets) will be sent 28 days prior to the date of travel.
15. The total prize pool is valued at up to $11,270.00 (Including GST), as at 18/03/2018. This may not be redeemed for cash.
16. The prize on offer is:
One (1) winner will be chosen in Australia and one (1) winner will be chosen in New Zealand.
The value of the prize may vary due the seasonality and market rates. The approximate, “maximum value” of each prize is:
17. Travel insurance is not included in the prize but is highly recommended.
18. Prize must be taken on dates agreed by the Promoter. In the event a winner does not
take the prize by the time agreed, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner.
19. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses are the
responsibility of the winners (and their companions) including but not limited to current passports, visas, meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, transfers, drinks, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance, pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Holidays are subject to flight and booking availabilities.
20. By entering this competition and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. They acknowledge this is not the Promoters’ responsibility. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The winner must abide by the rules given at the Shark Dive. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
Competition terms and conditions 17/03/2018 9:00 AM
21. The winner must travel on the same flights and itinerary as their travelling companions. The travel prize cannot be used as part payment for another airfare package. Frequent flyer points cannot be accrued on this prize. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be exchanged for other destinations. Travel restrictions & blackout dates apply. Embargo restrictions apply during certain periods. Bookings are subject to conditions & availability (including but not limited to capacity limitations and other restrictions).
Further Terms and Conditions:
22. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
23. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
24. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
25. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
28. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement:
29. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
30. The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants' personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to an agent who is engaged to conduct the competition draw and for prize fulfilment. The Promoter may also disclose personal information collected to Australian regulatory authorities, such as the regulators of trade promotions. You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to Customer Service, Mann&Noble p/l No.1 Southridge Unit Estate, 2 Southridge Street, Eastern Creek, NSW, Australia, 2766.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
31. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
32. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
33. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
34. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
35. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
38. This competition is not a Game of Chance, there are skill factors, including creative writing that will determine the winner.
39. This competition is a Game of Skill and under state and national laws, does not require licensing permits.