No, this steam mop is not designed for carpet cleaning.
Machine-wash the Dirt Grip Pads separately with warm water using liquid detergent. Never use bleach, powdered detergent or fabric softeners as they may damage or leave a coating on the Dirt Grip Pads that will reduce their cleaning performance and absorbency. They should be line-dried or tumble-dried on a low setting.
You can use cold tap water and if you live in a hard-water area, we recommend using distilled water
No, this product is designed to clean hard floors only.
The steam mop is designed for use on all sealed hard floor surfaces e.g. Laminate, Hardwood, Marble, Tile, Stone.
You should always use cold water. If you live in a hard-water area, we recommend using distilled water.
Approximately 30 seconds
Product Setup & how to use
1. Align the mop handle and mop pole so the arrow symbols inside them face forward. Insert either end of the pole into the handle until it clicks securely into place.
2. Align the assembled steam mop pole and the steam mop body, so their arrow symbols both face forward. Insert the pole into the top of the mop body, sliding it in until it clicks into place.3. Place the Dirt Grip™ cleaning pad on the floor with the quick fastener strips facing up. Align the mop head directly over the pad, then press the mop head down onto the pad. The quick fastener strips will secure the pad to the mop head.
1. To remove the water tank, lift it up and away from the Steam Mop body.
2. Remove the water tank cap by twisting counterclockwise. Fill tank completely with distilled water or tap water.
3. Replace cap on water tank and turn cap clockwise to seal. To replace the water tank, align it so the cap faces down. Place the cap into the hole in the Steam Mop body and slide tank down until it clicks securely into place.
1. Pull and twist the quick release cord holder to unwrap the power cord completely. When Steam Mop is plugged into an electrical outlet, the power light will illuminate
2. After 30 seconds, pump the handle a few times in a downward motion to prime the mop and activate steam
3. Mop with a forward and backward motion to automatically customize steam output.
1. Start with a clean pad.
2. Pump the handle a few times in a downward motion.
3. Start mopping on an appropriate sealed hard-floor surface with a forward and backward motion. After three minutes, your unit is ready to be used to sanitise.
4. Using a forward and backward motion, move the unit over the area you seek to sanitise. Repeat at least 15 times.
Product care & maintenance
1. Unplug the cord from the wall socket and wrap the cord around the cord hooks. Lock the Steam Mop in an upright standing position by raising the handle until the pole is standing straight up, perpendicular to the ground.
2. After cleaning, wait 2 to 3 minutes to let the Dirt Grip™ pad cool before touching it. When cool, remove pad from mop head to avoid damage to your floors. Remove the pad by stepping on the tab and lifting off the mop head or by carefully pulling the pad off the mop head.
3. With the unit locked in the upright standing position, store it in a cupboard or the corner of a room.
White & Mint Green
H: 117cm W: 31cm D: 16cm
Sealed Hard Floors
Up to 15 mins
Your Steam Mop should be securely plugged into an electrical outlet. Check your fuse or circuit-breaker.
Make sure there is water in the tank. To add water, follow the instructions on pages 7 and 8. If your water tank is full, prime the mop by pumping the handle in a downward motion a few times to release steam.
DO NOT leave the Steam Mop on the floor with a damp or wet cleaning pad. If you are using tap water, we recommend switching to distilled water. Make sure that the cap is securely placed on the water tank.
DO NOT leave the Steam Mop on the floor with a damp or wet cleaning pad. Do you have hard water? If you do, you might want to switch to distilled water.
The Dirt Grip™ pad might be dirty. Change to a new pad. If you washed the pad with powder detergent then the pad might have residual detergent left on it. Wash it again with liquid detergent. If you are cleaning in a kitchen area where there might be a buildup of grease, then use a degreasing agent such as an all-purpose cleaner or dish soap and paper towels to clean the area first. You might have left the mop in the same spot for too long. Do you have hard water? If you do, you might want to switch to distilled water. This might be left over from past cleaners used on the floor surface. Clean with the Steam Mop a few more times and see if the leftover cloudiness is removed.
Make sure the Dirt Grip pad is properly attached.
First nameLast nameSubmitRegistered WarrantyYour information has been updated successfullySomething went wrong, please try again!These fields can not be empty, must be checked, or have to be valid